When you are injured in an accident as a result of the negligence or recklessness of another party, you deserve to be compensated. Contacting a Vancouver accident lawyer is the first step and a free consultation now is a good start. Compensation includes:
- Property damage: We can help with your property damage claim, appraisal and negotiations including diminished value claims.
- Medical bills: With rising health care costs, medical bills are a big problem. It is an even bigger problem when you were injured as a result of the actions of someone else. Consistent treatment and good records are a big help. Read my discussion on selecting a chiropractor before seeking such treatment.
- Lost wages: When you are injured and can no longer perform your work, it is devastating both financially and mentally. Your quality of life deteriorates. Insurance companies count on taking advantage of the stress and hardship their insureds cause you and your loved ones.
- Pain and suffering: Although it is hard to put a price on pain and suffering, money damages are the only way we can achieve justice for you. How long, how bad and how interfering are your injuries? These things determine the value of your loss.
- Physical disability: Becoming physically disabled as the result of an accident is very traumatizing. In addition to the physical distress, severe mental stress and decreased quality of life can result. Our experience in handling such claims can make a big difference in your future.
- Upholding community safety. One of the strongest reason for enforcing rules requiring just compensation is to prevent people from needlessly endangering others. There is no shame in helping enforce the community interest in seeing that those who break the rules pay fair compensation to those they hurt.