Benjamin Moody was raised in Vancouver and is a proud graduate of Hudson’s Bay High School. Ben holds two degrees, including a Juris Doctor, from the University of Washington, where he also became a certified mediator. In 2017, he returned from Seattle to practice law in his hometown. Ben focuses his practice on tenant defense, personal injury, and consumer protection.
Ben strongly believes everyone deserves to be heard and have an advocate in their corner. Over the years he has dedicated hundreds of hours to protecting the poor and under-served in our community through his volunteer efforts. Ben brings that same commitment and zeal to finding the best outcome for his clients.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (2015)
- B.A., University of Washington (2006)
- Washington (2016)
- Clark County Bar Association
- George & Donald Simpson American Inn of Court
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program, Housing Justice Program
- UW – OCLA eviction study, Advisory Attorney for Clark County