Devin Robinson completed his undergraduate and graduate work at Sonoma State University in California. After finishing law school at the University of San Francisco, he moved to Oregon where he has been licensed since 2006. In 2011, he became licensed in Washington and California. He continues to represent clients in Oregon, Washington, and California.
Devin focuses his career on representing people injured by the negligence and misconduct of others, from intake through trial. Starting his career with renowned Plaintiff asbestos firm Brayton Purcell, he became committed to helping the injured, the abused, and the wronged against the powerful in personal injury, product liability, and insurance bad faith cases. He takes pride in saying to his clients after their first meeting “your problems are now mine; I’m here to help” and then following through.
Devin believes deeply that to call oneself a “trial attorney” means actually going to court and being immersed in reading books and literature, and attending seminars to keep up to date with the latest techniques. He has presented at continuing legal education seminars on topics such as combatting “low impact” defenses to auto crash cases and tips on running a law office on a shoestring budget and has provided a chapter in the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Motor Vehicle Deskbook on combatting “low impact” defenses.
When he’s not in the office or courtroom, he enjoys playing with his dog, Pepper, running, bicycling, and attending live concerts.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law (2006)
- M.A., Sonoma State University (2001)
- B.A., Sonoma State University (1998)
- Oregon (2006)
- Washington (2011)
- California (2011)
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Circuit Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Guardian of Civil Justice Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California