Business Attorney Vancouver, WA
Our Vancouver, Washington business attorneys can provide legal counsel on matters pertaining to business law. If you are starting a new business we can help provide guidance on what type of business entity would best fit your needs. If you have an established business we can draft or review contracts, as well as file the necessary paperwork to keep your business in compliance with federal, state and local business laws. Our experienced Vancouver, Wa business attorneys can provide legal counsel on a broad range of business law topics. If you want to ensure you and your business are legally protected, contact our Vancouver business lawyers today for an initial consultation.
Below are some of the areas our Vancouver business lawyers can help with:
- Business Formation: If you are starting a new business the first thing you will need to determine is what type of business structure you should use. Each business structure offers different advantages and disadvantages in terms of taxation, personal liability protection, and management. The most popular structure for small businesses is the LLC because of its favorable tax treatment and limits on personal liability. Whether you decide to form an LLC, corporation, sole proprietorship, or partnership our Vancouver business attorneys can help.
- Business Contracts: Businesses run on transactions that require contracts. Contracts are necessary to make transactions legally binding. Whether you’re hiring an employee, providing a service, or selling a product, you’ll want to have a contract that outlines each parties responsibilities.
- Business Compliance: All businesses are subject to federal, state, and local regulations, requiring them to make annual reports and business filings. Complying with federal, state and local regulations can be tedious and time-consuming, but our experienced business attorneys can help.
- Business Dissolution: When it is time to dissolve a business there are a lot of legal matters that need to be addressed. There may be specific documents that will need to be filed with federal, state or local agencies. In addition, assets of the business will need to be dispursed according to your business or corporate operating agreement. Our experienced business attorneys can help ensure your business dissolution is handled as smoothly as possible and your legal rights are protected.
- Business Litigation: Sometimes there are disagreements or disputes within a business that require litigation. Our experienced business attorneys have many years of experience representing clients in litigated business disputes. If you are having a business dispute that requires litigation, contact our Vancouver, WA lawyers today for a free initial consultation.
Experienced Business Attorneys Located in Downtown Vancouver, Washington
Our law firm can provide legal assistance to businesses throughout Washington and Oregon. If you want a dedicated team of professional business attorneys on your side, contact our Vancouver, WA law firm today for an initial consultation. We are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of our clients.