Personal Injury Attorney in Vancouver, Washington
No one anticipates getting injured, so it is no surprise that many people who do get injured are unsure what their rights are. If you were injured because of a 3rd parties negligence, you may be entitled to monetary compensation. A 3rd party could be an individual who caused the injuries or a company that developed a defective product. There are so many ways to get injured that it is hard to know if you have a personal injury case or not. This is why it is important to discuss your accident and injuries with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Our Vancouver, Wa personal injury attorneys have the experience and knowledge to help determine if you have a legal case for compensation. We offer a FREE initial case evaluation where we will get information from you regarding the circumstances of your accident which will help us determine if you should file a personal injury lawsuit.
Below we have listed some common types of personal injury cases our Vancouver personal injury lawyers can help with:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (truck accident, motorcycle accident, and boating accident)
- Work Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Products Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
- Airplane Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Common personal injuries include:
- Brain injury
- Broken bones
- Neck and back
Contacting our Vancouver, WA personal injury lawyers is the first step in ensuring that you are properly compensated for the following:
- Property damage: When your property is destroyed it is important to get an estimate from dealerships and insurance companies as to the amount of your loss.
- Medical bills: With rising health care costs, medical bills are a big problem. It is an even bigger problem when you were injured as a result of the actions of someone else. Remember to keep track of all medical bills and treatment.
- Lost wages: When you are injured and can no longer perform your work, it is devastating both financially and mentally. Your quality of life deteriorates. You deserve to be compensated.
- Pain and suffering: Although it is hard to put a price on pain and suffering, the law has determined that you are entitled to compensation. A good lawyer will work hard to get you the best settlement.
- Physical disability: Becoming physically disabled as a result of an accident is very traumatizing. In addition to the physical distress, severe mental stress and decreased quality of life can result.
Contact Our Experienced Vancouver, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’ve been injured in an accident within Washington our experienced Vancouver, WA personal injury attorneys are here to help. We have helped individuals who have been injured within Clark County, Cowlitz County, Skamania County, Pacific County, and other areas of Washington and Oregon.
If you need the help of an experienced personal injury attorney in Vancouver, Wa, please contact our law firm today for a FREE case review.