All of the information we obtain about you is stored secure servers. We use this information to identify the sponsoring lawyers or law firms in your area and to connect you with them. This will allow sponsoring lawyers or law firms to evaluate your case and provide legal services to you and to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these legal services, and as set forth below. Except as set forth below, we will not share your personal information with anyone else without your permission. Any third party to whom we provide your information must agree to keep your information confidential and not to share it with any other third party without your permission. We describe our information collection and disclosure practices in greater detail below.
We may periodically send newsletters and other communications with information that you will find useful and tailored to your specific circumstances. If you do not want to receive these communications, you may opt out at any time by following the Opt-Out Instructions, below.
Information Submitted by Site User
When you submit a request for a consultation on this Web site, we collect the following information from you:
- Your name, residence and e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers
- General information about your case
Information Generated by Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Further Information about Cookies
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
Third-Parties Information Shared With
Except as set forth below, we will not share your personal information with any outside parties without your permission. Any third party to whom we provide your information must agree to keep your information confidential and not to share it with any other third party without your permission. These are the outside parties with whom we share your information:
- Participating Lawyers and Law Firms: To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the lawyers or law firms identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those lawyers or law firms. As part of this process, the lawyer and law firms agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- Legal and Government Authorities: We will disclose your information to proper authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- Other Parties: We may also provide aggregate statistical information that does not personally identify you (such as the city or state you live in) to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. We will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information about you to these parties.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your information on our servers. Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (such as through an email message or through filling out an online form), this information cannot be made 100 percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected, and used by others.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us at:
info AT ccrslaw.com
You can also review and update the personal information we have about you in order to ensure its accuracy. To do so, please contact us at the above address.
You may opt-out by clicking the below opt-out page link. This opt-out does not apply to communications we have with you to complete your order or provide the service you requested. Understand, however, that, by electing this option, you may limit the functionality of this Web site and the amount of information and services we can provide to you. You may revoke your opt-out option at any time by contacting us using the information provided above.
To opt-out simply send an email to info @ ccrslaw.com to tell us which email address(es) you want unsubscribed.